Thursday, November 26, 2009

Emergency! Hair Help Please?

I'm trying to get my hair to look like this: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8308/...



My hair is almost as long as hers. I have choppy hair, and I regret cutting it:[ I'm growing it out, though. What would work best trying to get this hairstyle? A thin, small curling iron or a larger inched one? Tips, and directions please%26lt;3 I'd appreciate it:] Thankyouu!



Emergency! Hair Help Please?

all I see is a frog and a fat guy with a hat laying on the beach



Emergency! Hair Help Please?

the link doesnt work



Emergency! Hair Help Please?

Sorry but the link you gave us don't work

1 comment:

  1. Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Now it become easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thanks for sharing the post.
    Medium Layered Hairstyles

    ReplyDelete

 
loan