Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair hair hair XD?

i reborned my hair in last nov and it is still kinda straight but thick.. i cut my fringe after rebondin and it is not so straight and it doesnt look great.. is there any way for my fringe to be straight? after i straighten my fringe the "Straightness" of it doesnt last long.. any way to make it straight and last long? i have sensitive skin so i cant apply gel or what so ever on my fringe as it will cause mi to hve pimple there.. another question is .. im gg out with my friends and i want to tie my hair up.. but im so sick of those usual sch hairstyle.. any ways of tying up hair?



Hair hair hair XD?

why don't u try the SNB rebonding cream?i guess it might help to get ur fringe straight, u can always view this site that i found while looking for hair products...



http://sg.88db.com/sg/Views/showSearchRe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan