Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do i get my hair to go from thick black, to hair like Devon Werkheisers'?

To be frank, i HATE my hair. every morning, i have to pour 20 gallons of water on my hair, then gel it up =\. And i actually hate the way the gel leaves my hair. all hard, and....gross...



so, i felt like getting a new hairstyle. so i felt like TRYING to get hair like this:



http://www.boostmobilecommunity.com/CMSi...



just, not that long. so what should i do to get my hair like that?



How do i get my hair to go from thick black, to hair like Devon Werkheisers'?

You definitely need a hair wax/pomade.



With one of these you can mold your hair into what you want it to look like without leaving it hard (as long as you use it according to the directions)



L'oreal has good ones such as Remix Non Hardening Styling Paste, Out of Bed Fiber Putty (for a messier look) as well as some older versions of these products. Just go the store you buy your haircare products and look for a non hardening (or remoldable) styling paste/putty/wax/pomade



=]



I love the look you're going for, by the way, and I hope it works out!



How do i get my hair to go from thick black, to hair like Devon Werkheisers'?

Don't make it where you have to tease your hair to do that each day. You'll still get sick of it. Just keep it kinda short so it will be more manageable. Go see a stylist and tell them what you would want. Take a photo with you. They will tell you if it's for you or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan