Sunday, November 29, 2009

How's come some cosmotologists don't pay much attention to how they are fixing their clien

I have switched to many of salons of my days til i really was able to trust someone that knows how to cut my hair right and fix it the way i wanted it, but none of them listens. What my problem is that they are talking with their work buddies on worktime while i am sitting and waiting, which i don't have the whole year, some people have places to go and things to do. I have problems trying to figure out hairstyles on my own and i would get my hair done for dances or some big family get to gether to go to, I am developementally handicapped and have a hearing loss, and can talk ok. When i speak, i have problems getting my words out at times. I have had trouble sounding out words out clearly and sounds almost like a little girl and can't help it. I am 28. Pardon for the long book, lol



How's come some cosmotologists don't pay much attention to how they are fixing their client's hair?

people don't care about their job and they just want to gossip and see who they can make feel inferior to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan