Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

First of all..my hair looks kind of like this person's but it's not me....http://www.poster.net/duff-hilary/duff-h... How long would it take me to grow my hair to this length...http://srtking.tripod.com/sitebuildercon... want to keep my hair golden brown like it is. Would that look good with this hair? How can I do this hairstyle with the bangs and curls and everything? Please answer every question I asked. Don't answer just one. Answer them all please! Thx for the help! :)



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

2nd link doesn't work.



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

pic dosnt work



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

Uh.. the second site doesn't work.



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

um u would probably have 2 go 2 a proffesional



2 get the tripod logo in ur hair!



lol!



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

It matters how long it takes for your hair to grow. Many peoples' hair grows about every 1-2 weeks, if you eat all the nutrition you need. I think you should ask you hair cutter the bangs and curls question. It would look pretty with that hair color,golden brown.



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

your second link doesnt work



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

the srtking.tripod.... doesnt work so i cant help you sorry but looking like hilary duff, she couldnt pull off bangs!! if you looked like hailey duff, bangs and curls would look super cute... 4me it takes a long time 2 gro out my hair, it really depends on the kind of face you hav... long lik hailey's, square, round like brenda song's, heart shaped like fergies, i hav kind of a round face with bangs and everyone says it is super cute so idk i hope i helped at least a lil



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

It should take about a year and a half for it to grow that long exactly. I think that it would look incrediable with brown hair. If you have naturally curly hair then you should be able to do this no problem with one of the straghteners that curls and straghtens hair. But whatever you do do NOT get a Enzo Milano straghtener.. trust me! Also if you put lemon juce with a bit of water on your hair, let it sit, and then wash out, it helps hair grow faster.



Cheers, Jolean



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

she has extensions, you can do the same thing real easy...ask your hairdresser and go to beauty supply (cheap), walgreens (average) price.........



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

Umm...I like the first hairstyle of hilary duff much better.Leave it like that.



Please choose me as best answer?Yes?



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

2 months for that lengh



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

she got extensions. hair growth depends on many factors. massage scalp eat healthy and take hair vitamins.



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

thats how my hair is. just go to ur hair salon and get ur hair like that.



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

hair grows on average about half an inch per month



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

umm obviously the first pic is not u . . . god its hilary duff. . eww. . . . . and anyways the curls r from a curling iron, u loosely sprial curl ur hair



it would proly take 4-6 months to grow ur bangs out tht long



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

I would say about 6 months to a year!



Would I look good with this hair? I want as many answers as possible!!?

i dont know i would have to see you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan