Sunday, November 29, 2009

Haircut????

I'm getting a haircut, and I can't decide on what I should do. Does anyone know any good hairstyles for people with long faces and brown hair. Long or short? Bangs or no bangs?



Haircut????

When my hair was long and wavy, and brown, and my face was long, well, I didn't really like my face shape, I wanted a cuter face. so I did a cut that was sorta in my eyes; I looked like a surfer, it poofed up so much that it was cut right about above my shoulders but when it wasn't wet/straightened is was always above my collar.



But I was a tween. Like, people under twenty could pull is off, but it's very much a "younger" haircut. D:



Haircut????

Well are you Male or female. how do you dress? I don't know your style or anything. So i geuss my advice would be to whatch the show Viva La Bam and jack off too Don Vtio while he's spazzing out. Or go to the movies and check out Resident Evil i heard it's going to be pretty good. And also i forgot to say that im getting my liscence soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan