Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help finding a new hairstyle....?

I have extremely thick and heavy hair. It causes me to get bad headaches and so now Im looking for a new hairstyle. I have an oval shape face, I am chubby and I have wavy hair (but not to wavy). I want a hairstyle that is extra cute but doesnt need to be styled. Im on the go a lot and dont have time to deal with it. I want to keep it long. So basically i need a hairstyle that is for long wavy hair, that is extra cute, and doesnt need to Be styled. PLEASE HELP ME. IM TIRED OF THE HEADACHES.



I need help finding a new hairstyle....?

I would usually recommend braiding it, but since you say that you don't have much time, maybe if you do a very loose braiding, it would look nice. Or, sweep your hair back and grab it like your ready to put it into a ponytail. Start twisting it around, not too tight, loose, and bring it to your front, so it stays on the side of your neck. Tie a loose ribbon. Another way is to comb it all back, and tie a small pony on the top of your head, not sticking up of course! Flatten it and comb it onto the hair that is flowing down.



I need help finding a new hairstyle....?

i have long very thick curly hair, and here's the cut i get. it requires only an anti-frizz serum applied in the morning, which is easy enough to do, and helps you wave/curl counce up a little to define it. it's about top of the chest length and layered, so that the top is layered to about the shoulder and the bottom has long layers. then, have them lighten your hair by going through it with a razor scizzor. i highly reccomend this kind of cut - it turned my kinky hair into dream curls.



I need help finding a new hairstyle....?

first of all tell the person to thin out your hair with the special cutting tool. i kind of looks like a razor. and try getting a lot of layers that makes it thinner too. i would say the best thing to do is find someone thats really good at cutting hair and tell them to do something they think will look great!



I need help finding a new hairstyle....?

Try putting layers in it and ask your hairdresser to thin it out for you. I have curly hair that is down to my waist and my hair dresser put layers in it to give it more body and then thinned it out with a razor to take some of the thickness out of it.



I need help finding a new hairstyle....?

Thick and heavy hair needs time, but here are some easy and quick tips



put mouse and antifrizz serum to keep the volume, but have your hair light and airy



when you take a shower put de-frizz and then straighten it (it will last you more than a day)



try putting your hair up with swept bangs to the side and curl the pony for a chic and effortless look



half up half down with curly, wavy, or straight hair always looks elegant and chic



also always keep your hair hydrated with hair products, and dont wash your hair everyday, if you straightened your hair monday, it will still be good tuesday trust me



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan