Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spiky hair?

my favorite hairstyle on guys is when they have dark brown or black spiky hair not too short or too long maybe a few inches with bleached tips. anyone else think this is really HOT?? i love it



Spiky hair?

hell yeah i love my hair!



Spiky hair?

I like flat and natural mostly. I just hope guys don't spend a lot more time than I do on my hair.



Spiky hair?

You can't steal my hair..but I don't have the metro highlights.



Spiky hair?

so u like those punk dudes right man u must be a super freak! super freak!



Spiky hair?

spiky hair is out of stlye i belive i perfer flast smooth hair



Spiky hair?

thats cute on some people. not so cute on others.



i kind of like it when its spiked in the back with side bangs bleached on the tip of the bangs.



kinda emo/scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan