Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need a hair cut!!!?

Okay, so basically I've had pretty much so the same hairstyle for...well...almost forever. I want a change!



Here are the problems though...



~I have very straight, baby fine hair. Not a lot to work with.



~Whatever I do needs to be pretty low maintainence. I'm a busy college student, and am not exactly the type who spends an hour on her hair in the morning.



~My hair is shoulder length right now, and growing it out even more probably isn't an option.



~I need to be able to get it out of my face when necessary. I'm an environmental science student, and have labs where long messy in your face hair is a problem. I'm also outside a lot.



I was thinking about some sort of longish, angular bob, may be chiseled ends? I'm not really sure, and so far I've had a tough time finding anything on the internet, due to the huge amount of photos out there (plus, nothing I've found really fits what I want).



Any help would be great, especially photos!



Thanks!



I need a hair cut!!!?

I think a perm might look cute...i never suggest a bob to anyone, last time my hair was short i HATED it



I need a hair cut!!!?

if you want, you could have a fringe.



you could just dye it a different colour.



you could make a different parting.



or to be honest, you could do all those stuff.



its pretty effortless and it could really change your look.



=]



I need a hair cut!!!?

I have the same type of hair.



I dyed it black and cut it really short. you can also get a bit of mouse and spike it up and it's just long enough to put a curling iron in it so you can do something with it if your going out.



you can cut it short and add a few high lights for texture.



the third pic is about the way mine is



http://www.short-hair-style.com/very_sho...



try this site, you download a picture of yourself and try on different styles



http://www.greatestlook.com/digitalhairs...



I need a hair cut!!!?

get it layers and use a razor to give it the 'feather'? look!



then you could maybe get some highlights? unless you're not interested in dying...



you could make it look bigger by kind of pushing it up to give it more life...



hope i helped



x



I need a hair cut!!!?

if you are going for a bob i would go for the rachel bob!



but otherwise i wouldn't get a bob.



since your hair is straight and fine what you could do is get a hair cut like this( look at jennifer aniston's hair)



http://www.always-friends.de/image/frien...



and if you think your hair is very fine than just use some volume serum or volume shampoo and if you ask ur stylist im sure s/he would tell you how to give your hair more volume!



Good Luck!



I need a hair cut!!!?

My brother is a college student also, but he is in pre med. Well anyway, what I would recommend is a plain simple haircut an inch or two ABOVE your shoulders. This is a perfect length, you won't need a haircut for a long time, and since your busy that should be fine. You can sweep it back into a low ponytail when you need it out of your face, it is easy to brush and wash since it is short, and little pieces most likely won't fly out because you aren't getting a face frame. At night you can leave it down a clipped back. It is a perfect college student haircut, and once it grows out you'll be able to do even more with it. I used to have super long hair, and I got it cut so short once my haircut was over my head felt so light, i felt so good, and i was totally refreshed. this is definitely something you need. also, use redken shampoo which will help you out!



Here are a few pictures i found for you:



This is a great pic. but yours would be without the annoying bangs



http://images.art.com/images/products/re...



Sorta like this, but more hanging down than blown in that weird way (her eyes are creepy)



http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpi...



Good pic!



http://www.connectstores.com/wigsrusltd/...



This pic without the bangs



http://www.wigsalon.com/img/full/savanna...



Exact picture of what it would prob. look like



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/k/I/medi...



I need a hair cut!!!?

You should get a hair cut upto your neck.However you should try to make it a little curly, as well. Believe me i have the same problem, except your hair is probably more smooth then mine. The kind of hair style i suggested, is the kind my sis has. And its cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan