Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hairstyles... im despirate!?

i wear my hair the same way almost every single day and want to do something new. it is about 2 inches past my shoulders and kind of wavy. i do have a curling iron and straighter though and all the hair products you could imagine. i have a "face frame." this means that there is slightly shorter hair on each side of my face and it gets longer and longer until it blends in with my normal hair. the bangs start at about my chin. what hairstyles can i use???? thanks so much!



Hairstyles... im despirate!?

To make your waves look really cool, shower, fluff your hair a little with moose in your hands to accentuate the waves. Then put in a little hair spray, begin blow drying the waves and once its all done put in some more hairspray. Walla cute waves!



tip: if you have trouble with the waves starting too low down, or you want more volume, blow dry your hair upside down



Hairstyles... im despirate!?

Wow! I think we've got almost the same hair! Haha! Well, up until recently I was just wearing my hair down with the part right in the middle, but then my hairdresser suggested moving my part more to one side instead of dead straight in the center. It looks totally different and it a SUPER easy style. :)



Hairstyles... im despirate!?

hair braid's.



Curl's



etc



here are 2 links.



Hairstyles... im despirate!?

dou watch hannah montana? well liy's hair always looks cute our hair(mine n urs)r soo muchbalike try the LILY STYLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan