Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good, easy haircut? input please?

Well, i'm 23 weeks and 6 days w/ baby #1. I'm due in late June. Obviously i'm going to have my hands full with a new baby, but i'm in desperate need of a new, easy to maintain hairstyle.



Right now my hair is about shoulder lenght with some layers in it, nothing fancy or fun. But the catch is, that my hair is wavy and very fluffy when I don't do anything to it (I usually straighten it).



What I like a lot is the hair style of Victoria Beckham and my favorite is of Kate off of Jon and Kate plus 8.



-What I'm wondering basically is, how hard would this style be to maintain considering my hair type?



-Also how long do you think it would take to style it? I'm sure I'll still have to straighten it.



- Any recommendations on a cute, easy style?



- Is it more difficult to straighten short hair, as opposed to long?



- Is it better to have long hair that you can put up, or short hair in the summer?



Thanks!



Good, easy haircut? input please?

My sister has 4 kids and everytime she is close to her due date she cuts her hair off really close to how Kate wears hers. I'm not sure how hard it would to maintain but if you still had to blowdry and straighten it, it wouldn't take as much time if it was shorter. Whenever I have long hair, it seems like all I ever do is put it in a ponytail so I try to have shorter hair so it looks "done" and not so blahish



Good, easy haircut? input please?

cut it a bit shorter, keep it layered, then just wash and add curling gel. let air dry. the sylist can show you how to do this. I used to waste alot of time straightening and blow drying my hair. this is so much better!



Good, easy haircut? input please?

I have the same hair style and longer is much easier to pull back out of the way when you don't have time to deal with it. Short hair with out hair type tend to get a half afro look and even though it's easier to flat iron, it's a pain in the butt to get the short back layers



Good, easy haircut? input please?

I do not have your hair type. Mine is straight and fine, but for me it has been easier to have my hair long where I can just pull it back. When I cut my hair short (which I think is really cute), I have to style it or it will not look right. Therefore, it's easier for me to have it long, so if I don't have time to style it I can just pull it back.



Good, easy haircut? input please?

I had hair just below my shoulders- until recently. I went SHORT (between chin and ear lobe length). It is SOOO much easier to maintain!



I cut mine off because my son started pulling on my hair and if I pulled it back or up he'd just pull the hair accessory out. Now it's short and is sooooo much easier.



Do a google search for HAIRSTYLES and there are about a jillion sites that will come up. If you find some you like, print the photos out to take to your stylist when you go. They will be able to tailor things to your face and style as well as give you some advice on what will work best with your hair.



Good, easy haircut? input please?

i think you should keep some length if you want that style. i have a 11 month old and I'm a hairstylist. you will and to put your hair up especially in Th summer. if you like Victoria's style you can go with a longer version, (like jenny McCarthy). yes you will have to straighten it if its curly or wavy. but on the days you cant you can put it up. also go to a good hairstylist, not everyone can do that cut well. i seen disasters!



Good, easy haircut? input please?

My hair is a little longer (almost to my bra strap) and wavy and curly and I'm keeping my hair long because I'm due in April with #2 and remember what it's like to have a newborn with my 1st. It's easier to pull it back and not have strands falling forward in your face because you are pretty much always looking down. I hate my hair right now and want to change it but know once the baby comes I won't keep it up at all.



Good, easy haircut? input please?

omg.



im 23 weeks pregnant too.



im due on 24 june. =D



im so excited.



anyway sorry dont really have an answer for your question =S



good luck finding it though =)



Nickie xx



Good, easy haircut? input please?

Instead of straightening your hair, why don't you find a short sassy curly hair -do that you won't have to fuss with :) You could still get a neat cut UP the back and have angles and layers but it would be big, bouncy curls.



I have long wavy hair. I pull it back in a pony tail almost daily! If given the opportunity to actually do my hair, I curl it instead of straightening it. It just looks better on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan