Sunday, June 20, 2010

Full fringe hairstyles. Please help.?

Hello.



I have curly hair, but its not to curly it is like jennifer love hewitts curls. It is very dark brown and has recently been died so it can have its colour refreshed and looking shiny. I got a haircut about 3 weeks ago and tried to get a very nice looking full side fringe, but i did not get the look i was hoping for. I have recently had a thing for full fringes and remember having one when i was younger. I would like to get one but i was wondering if it would look good with my curly hair. Here is a description on my hair:



It is long just above my boobs. It has medium/short layers that only just fit into a ponytail. I straighten my side fringe. My hair is reasonably thick and curly.



Do you think i should try a full fringe, and do any of you have any pictures of a full fringe that you think would suit my hair type would be much appreciated. I need as much information as i can get as i dont know if my mum will let me get it done so i will have to convince her :)



thanks.



Full fringe hairstyles. Please help.?

Go for it mate, sounds like you have similar hair to me. I just put a little bit of smoothing lotion through after i wash it (so it doesn't go frizzy) and comb the fringe out straight with a fine tooth comb a few times as it is drying - I'm way too lazy to straighten it! It sometimes gets a few kinks in it while i'm asleep, but a quick mist with water and another comb fixes it :) Don't believe what anyone says about high maintainence - I only straighten it when it's raining outside, or I'm straightening all of my hair. Tresemme hair products are the bomb. Good luck!



Full fringe hairstyles. Please help.?

I think you should go for it. If you are unsure get quite a thin one that can be brushed to the side if you get fed up of it.



If you get it feathered around your face it looks nice and get it thinned, you will notice the difference loads - much easier to have healthy hair. Hope it looks nice, what ever you decide x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan