Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yahoo answers question?

Ok. So is this a glitch or something wrong with the PC or what? Because I got that new hairstyle, the one with the long hair, and black hair bands, and only very little hair is showing up. It looks like my avatar is an old lady without a perm. I don't see all of it. Whats wrong? Thanks.



Yahoo answers question?

To answer your question;



I would reboot your computer, re sign into Yahoo and re do the changes made to your avatar making sure I click the save changes when I was done. There is probably a glitch in your computer.



Yahoo answers question?

Did you click on "save changes" after you picked out your new 'do? If you did, maybe it just didn't take. Try updating your 'do again and make sure you save the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan