Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairdos and hairstyles for a freshman?

I just want to know any hairstyles and hairdos that girls my age wear for everyday. Can anyone give me any ideas?



I'd also like to add that I have a little bit longer than shoulder length hair and it is dirty blonde with pale vanilla highlights. I have real pale white skin and I am a super girly girl. So any hairstyles or hairdos that fit that is fine with me!



Hairdos and hairstyles for a freshman?

Just flip through a magazine (like TeenVogue or Seventeen) and pick any hairstyle that seems cool but casual enough for everyday wear. Take the pic to a salon and ask them to do it like that. If you're really desperate about ideas, try getting long layers and long side bangs (short side bangs if you've had bangs before and they looked OK on you).



Also, if your parents would let you dye your hair, try this: Since you said your hair is dirty blonde, it wouldn't make a big difference if you dyed it a warm-toned chestnut brown, but it would look awesome. Try those dyes that come out in 8 to 10 shampoos just to try it out first, and if you like it, you can do it permanently later.



Good luck! I hope all goes well...



Hairdos and hairstyles for a freshman?

well if you have straight hair you should probably get some long layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan