Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyles???????????

what are some cute hairstyles for a teenager.



i have medium - thin thickness hair that is naturally pretty straight but i straighten it to get it super straight.



it is like a little past my shoulders with long layers and i have long side bangs.



it is a very dirty blonde



Hairstyles???????????

go to seventeen.com salon play look at those hairstyles.~ Kayla plz answer my question i posted ty.



Hairstyles???????????

I think bobs like rhianna's are cute. and victoria beckhams, but hers is really really short in the back. I'm growing my hair out. but their hair is very cute. maybe you could get a bob to fit your face shape? Side bangs with a bob are very cute and make your face look elongated.



Hairstyles???????????

Well, hey.. You can try to put color in your hair, or just put some more layers in for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan