Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cheerleading Banquet tonight.. No hairstyles.. Please help.?

Okay, well I have a cheerleading banquet tonight at 4, and I have no idea how to do my hair. I was looking for a sort of dressy, VERY easy-to-do style that would last 4 hours for our banquet. My hair is really long; to my waist, maybe a little bit longer. I was going to scrunch or curl my hair but I didn't think that would last all 4 hours because my hair is so heavy, then I was just going to straighten it but I wanted a style that would look prettier. Any ideas???????



Cheerleading Banquet tonight.. No hairstyles.. Please help.?

Pull your hair back into a messy bun, pull a few strands down, so they frame your face, then curls or straighten those strands......



good luck x



ps:thanks soooo much for the help with half ponytails!!!!!!!



Cheerleading Banquet tonight.. No hairstyles.. Please help.?

If you go to a small salon, they will charge you about 20-25 for an up do. try that.



Cheerleading Banquet tonight.. No hairstyles.. Please help.?

sloppy bun its easy and it looks nice plus you will have more time to do whatevr instead of doing your hair first do a high ponytail and the before you pull the last time through just do it a lil bit



Cheerleading Banquet tonight.. No hairstyles.. Please help.?

put it up in a kind of prom style bun with a few strands hanging down... it will look really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan