Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best haircuts for a roundish face??

im a teen...have straight long hair so what is a good hairstlye for me?? i have a roundish face..and my mom and I want a hairstyle to tell my hair stylist that i want it out of my face..so no side bangs..etc. Any good ideas??



thanks!!!



have a good day!!



Best haircuts for a roundish face??

Hairstyles for round face



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/hairs...



Best haircuts for a roundish face??

i think anything with volume is good. i have a round face and i've noticed the flatter my hairstyle, the worse. my hair stylist has to texturize my hair. a good length is right around your shoulders, but not too short.



Best haircuts for a roundish face??

yu shud braid it sometimes OR add colume to it.. make sure to blowdry it every time after yu shower.. apply pinkish makeup.. it shows with round faces...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan