Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

If I were about to get my hair cut, what would I need to tell the person cutting my hair if I wanted This same hairstyle.



http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7...



or



http://www.bigbtv.com/BigBrother/bb2/cas...



I'd prefer not to walk in and show them a picture. Like how long on top, the sides, so this with that. I have somewhat longer hair than this now so it can be cut to this length (im pretty sure). Any Profesional hair people have any advice? Everytime i go to get my hair cut its never exactly the right way I wanted it becuase I can never say exactly how I picture it in my head.



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

you go to a hairstylista nd ask them to cut your hair like that



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

yeah but bro, its a fagcut, why would you wanna walk around looking like a fudgepacker? geezz



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

You want short layers all around. Something you can comb back. A bit longer on the top.



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

The guard on the bottom would be a 3 (clipper) cut and faded up to the top which would be about a 2 inch or 2 1/2 long sheers cut.



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

take the picture in with you it will make it a lot easier for the person cutting your hair



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

It's hard to describe a hairstyle. Just take the picture in. A picture's worth a thousand words.



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

You SHOULD take these photos into your stylist. We LOVE photos. It completely eliminates the communication breakdowns that can happen when you and your stylist aren't speaking the same language. There is even different terminology used by stylists in different regions of the country! Photos insure that that doesn't happen.



I personally think that a #3 would be too short. I would widdle this down with shears until it was laying right. With clippers - BAM - it's cut. There is no turning back.



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

I'm guessing on the specks but say you want to "cover the very top of your ears, leave about 2 inches in length on the sides, and leave it about 3 and 1/2 inches on the top." Then check to see if its short enough.keep in account that the hair shrinks when its dry.



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

do you want see some more....click



Free beauty tips on Makeup / Hairstyles /hair highlighting



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr...



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/



Henna on hair/Splitends/



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness



Makeup/Hair styles



http://geebal.blogspot.com



How do I get this hairstyle? *Picture*?

Take my advice and go with the picture. So what if you are taking a picture with you and show the stylist? That way they will get as close to what you want as possible if not exactly. Otherwise this type of hair style will take forever to explain and who knows maybe you will be left with a style you do not want again. I say do not take the chances. You'd be much better off showing them exactly what you want. Hair stylists are visual people, they will know exactly what you want once they see the picture. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan