Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute but easy to maintain hairstyles?

My hair is just past my shoulders and I'm planning to grow it out for the next year or so to donate it.



I would like long, straight layers (because my hair is naturally ram-rod straight and silky enough to make it difficult to keep hairties and barettes in) and maybe some side-swept bangs. My face is short, wide at my cheek bones but tapers down at my chin. All the pictures I've found are of celebrities or people who spend way more time than I care to in front of the mirror. Does anyone know where I can find picture of a cut that doesn't require much upkeep but still looks cute? (Little upkeep meaning I won't have to do any styling after washing and combing my hair).



Cute but easy to maintain hairstyles?

http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_l...



go to this website.... i think it is what you are looking for



Cute but easy to maintain hairstyles?

Katie Holmes used to have cute short hair. For my short hair I blow dry the hair forward or even turn upside down to give it more volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan