Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thick hair?! style for bangs?

i'm half filipino %26amp; half white...uh...and my hair is like right at my chest and it's kinda straight--but not really. IT"S THICK and poofy. uhm so when i try and put some hair strands in the front and some in the back, it doesn't work for me! from a sides view, it's ugly! so i have to ALWAYS keep my hair up in a ponytail or something. so, i was wondering, since i can probably never get my hair fully thin and straightened, are there any hairstyles out there that dont have to do with cutting my hair? as in, no layers or anything..unless any of you know good recommendations. like styles for going to school. put pins in my hair.. or what??



haha actually, if you can't answer those questions, here's i guess the main question: style for bangs?? like long bangs...japanese crazy styleish ones? haha any pictures??



any advice is welcome!!! pls help!



Thick hair?! style for bangs?

I agree with Lee



Thick hair?! style for bangs?

if u want bangs u need to starighten ur hair



Thick hair?! style for bangs?

yea straighten your hair...bangs with poofy hair(unh unh) u dont need to cut your hair just go to the salon and get it perm(straight) u'll love the result..i promise..then get bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan