Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love the bangs, but need a new hairstyle?

Right now I have straight bangs with straight chest long hair, just like this:



http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/...



And I do like the bangs but think maybe I should fix up the straight long hair. I think it just looks kind of boring and that I should try fixing it up by getting a new hairstyle. My only problem is I really don't know what to do with my hair. Should I cut a little off or a lot off? Should I get layers or make it all one even length? I'm all over and really can't decide what kind of hairstyle I want. What kind of cuts and hairstyles would you reccomend to me?



Love the bangs, but need a new hairstyle?

You should do some research on your facial shape and type of hair before you go in and whack it off... take it from me, once it's gone, it's forever to grow it back, and if you do any perming, curling or other damaging things it can be heartbreaking to try to get it back to health. From the picture, I would say you have a lean, heart-shaped face, which leaves you with a lot of options, but for now, I would try and play with your hair the way it is, put it up, braid it, try different things before you decide to cut it. You can get a "shorter" look if you play around with it - without cutting it. Also, perhaps try a *little* highlighting for a different effect and to make your eyes pop. Take your time and look around, it's worth the wait to find something that works for you without cutting your hair.



Love the bangs, but need a new hairstyle?

A lot of hair should be cut off and layers would be cute.



Love the bangs, but need a new hairstyle?

make it like 4 inches longer then your shoulders and give it layers the bangs are really in right now and so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan