Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Side bangs? i can't decide?

i'm thinking about getting this hairstyle, which i think is gorgeous, but i'm afraid it won't work on me. i have black hair that's fairly thick, so obviously, i can't get the highlights done, but i like the general cut.



this is the hairstyle



http://www.womensbeautylife.com/gallery/...



and this is me (i apologize for the supremely ugly picture)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/11678513@N0...



any feedback on how you think it would look would be much appreciated!



Side bangs? i can't decide?

i think it suits you.... it suits you more when you colour your hair dark brown..



Side bangs? i can't decide?

yeah i think it will definitly work for you. and you can get highlights if your hair is black.



Side bangs? i can't decide?

that would look beautiful!



Side bangs? i can't decide?

I think it will look pretty good on you.



Side bangs? i can't decide?

Yeah i think that would be great you should so do that!



Side bangs? i can't decide?

You can tell her hair is thinner than yours...but I don't think that would make much difference. I think your face is suited for the bangs....just beware!!! I had the side bangs a few years ago and I was FOREVER trying to keep them off my face and in my eyes! It's kinda how the style works, but I hated it! It looked great, it just wasn't practical for me. Other than that, I think it would look good!



Side bangs? i can't decide?

omgggg!! it will look great on you!!! u should get highlights too because your hair is jet black!! hmmmm maybe red?? well reall up to u but my opinion is that it will look fabulous on u!!!! =)



Side bangs? i can't decide?

i think you would look amazing with that hairstyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan