Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyle for round and oval faces?

Well, people say I have an oval face while others say I have a round face. For both, I was thinking touching up the layers I have now and starting them from my nose, down. Then, I was thinking of getting bangs? Would that look good on my face shape(s)? Also, please give me some links and stuff w/ hairstyles that might sute me? Also, I have long hair, so..



Hairstyle for round and oval faces?

Try hairbands, hard hair bands pullign back allt he hair form your face looks good.



I ahve an oval shaped face and that's what I do. Try a super emssy super hgih pony tale with your hair pulled back from your face with a hard hairband that amtches your top (Try a popped cllar polo form Hollister, Abercrombie, Americna Eagle, Lacoste, or Ralph Lauren), ask for choppy layers with no particular bangs because your hair will be pulled back anyways. Try dying your hair a pretty colour of brown andget highlights for dimension



Good luck!!



Hairstyle for round and oval faces?

A bob that is slightly higher in the back and longer in the front

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan