Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a haircuit. I want something different. Any ideas?

I was going to try bangs but im too scared.. Ive always done side swept bangs but im tired of doing that.



http://www.aveda.com/looks/gallery/flash...



see i really like that hairstyle.. withe the blonde girl with long hair. Because I hate straightening my hair and thats basicly how my hair looks after I wash it... except my hair is shinier and a little bit wavier. I wanted something with lots of texture but layers never really give me texture... it just gives me poofyness, I want something jagged I guess. any ideas/pictures? thanks



I need a haircuit. I want something different. Any ideas?

I'd suggest getting bangs, not side bangs, long bangs, their cool edgy and easy to maintain. get a little bit bellow the shoulder length, and getb your face framed with like shorter by your face and then long layers to give you a nice depth, good luck



I need a haircuit. I want something different. Any ideas?

Shave the side to make mohok UNO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan