Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

What hairstyle would suit my face, head shape?



Alot of girls say the messy but neat look... my hairs a gd bit longer than in the pic now.



me below



http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/...



thanks :)



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

I'd get it a bit longer, but not too long. You look really good! I really like your eyes!



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

i would make it about three or four inches longer than the length in the pic. messy but neat sounds good.



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

You hair is pretty good little longer would be better, but, you have beautiful blue eyes!!!



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

Little bit longer but very nice. U look like my ex.



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

looks good 2 me...



ps: u have nice eyes!!!!



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

Hey a white guy! I've seen you guys on tv... lol jokes. I'm a guy so I don't know what would look "good" on you. However this website has lots of hairstyles.



http://www.hair-news.com/mens-hairstyles...



Some of them are strange but there is a wide assortment to choose from.



Enjoy



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

Oh trust me anything will look good on you. You have beautiful eyes, I'm jealous,



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

No hair style you manbearpig.



HAIR STYLE! PIC included!?

yea i think a lil longer than that would be cool i dont think u really need a hair cut and yea u have gorgeous eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan