Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best hairstyles for a round shape face?

i have an appointment at the salon on friday and id really like to do something different with my hair instead of leaving it all one length. (my hair is super long, reaches my bum). what style should i go for?



Best hairstyles for a round shape face?

no bangs



Best hairstyles for a round shape face?

maybe have it cut to teh midle of your back then lots of long layers



Best hairstyles for a round shape face?

If your face is really round, try a style that frames your face in the front and if your hair is THAT long try long layers, maybe some highlights to add to the layerd style. Good luck !!



Best hairstyles for a round shape face?

Well there are many styles you can go for, but make sure it goes with your face shape. I suggest you can do a lot with your hair since its sooo long. You should do some reasearch for your face shape. But remember it also depends on what type of hair you have eg, straight, curly, wavy etc. I suggest since you don't want to leave your hair all one leangth you get layers. get all types of layers in your hair. Trust me it liiks really nice. If you want to make your hair shorter you can get a bob or an angled cut like rihanna has. Search on google. But I think someone who knows your hair best is the hairdresser you made your appointment with:D This is because theya re skilled and know what works best with your hair. If you want to go with my advice and get layers get angs with it too. Or you can get side bangs. Good Luck! I really hope this helped. I have been doing alot of research too because I am getting a haircut soo too:D



Best hairstyles for a round shape face?

Hairstyles for round face



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan