Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can i look beautiful? any make-up, clothing tips? hairstyles?

5'6" 110 lbs, long dark brown hair, round, spuareish face, brown eyes, long dark lashes, good eyebrows, full lips.



How can i look beautiful? any make-up, clothing tips? hairstyles?

Well I can help you on the make up front Purple shadows will make brown eyes stand out but so will any colour it is up to you I would go for something peachy on your lips I'd go with Mac's tinted lipglass in Prr for your hair go for loose waves like Jessica Alba has



How can i look beautiful? any make-up, clothing tips? hairstyles?

Sounds to me like you don't have to do a thing!



How can i look beautiful? any make-up, clothing tips? hairstyles?

maybe you give me a negative point ...



but i have realy an important question....



why do people try to br beautiful... more than they try to be a real human...



(maybe it looks like a motto... by I realy have that question)



How can i look beautiful? any make-up, clothing tips? hairstyles?

girl u dont need anything 2 be breaty ,ofcure evreybody looks better when they have make and hair do ,but whats more important is the smile .



oh and if u belive in ur self u can feel and be breaty .



well 4 me i but on sexy alfit asmile and a friend next 2 me and like that i would say no one had looked better



hope i gave u what ur looking 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan