Friday, June 18, 2010

Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

I have long, newly dark-brown hair, it's at my mid-back and is super thick, but I really am wanting to cut it short and thin it out a little. The only thing is I'm going to a music festival in a couple of weeks and I'll need to be able to easily fix it for outside all day while still looking cute. Any thoughts? Pictures would REALLY help!! Thanks :)



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

mid neck let the ends curl back %26amp; up or forward curl around the ears



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

I don't have a picture but you will probably look good in a short and sassy pixie cut, flippy curls up in the back and on the top. This style would work and would last even in outdoors. Sort of like Halle Berry when she had short hair it works in both races this type of cut.



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

cut ur hair about neck length and then go to the Barb.



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

Get an angled cut. I tried finding pics but wasnt too successful of finding exactly what I wanted. The layers in the front should be longer than in the back. Your longest layer could be an inch or two past your chin, and your short layers shouldnt go past the bottom of your neck, so they dont flip up too much. With this style you can still put it up in a cute pontail and whatnot, but also it will be thinned out and have more swing and style. Its a really flattering cut.



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

Just get a lot of layers to thin it out



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

If you really want to go short, go with a messy spike look. It is so easy and fast to do. I had my hair like this and loved it. For spiking it go with the line GOT 2 BE. They have a product that is called GOT 2 BE GLUED, it works great. Also if you are going to get a lot of hair cut off, ask your stylist about locks of love. It is this non profit company that makes wigs for sick children.



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

I have dark brown hair that is thick as well! I have my hair a little past my chin, but not touching my shoulders. Its slightly longer in the front and shorter in the back. My hair dresser calls it an "edgy" hair cut. I love it! I also have side bangs as well. Every morning all I have to do is just flip my hair in slightly with my straightner. You can get this version of the hair cut a little shorter or even longer (if you don't want to loose as much hair). I've gotten so many compliments on my hair. It has also thinned my hair, which is great! Give it a try! I can also pull most of my hair back in a pony tail. I just need a few clips for the short peices in the back.



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

well I've got some thing too posh's at the min never had so many compliment 5 Min's to do in the morning looks cool



Any suggestions on cute, shorter hairstyles for brunettes??

Be sure you want to cut it before you do. And don't cut it just because people pressure you to. That said I will answer your question now.



How about a chic bob? I particuarly like these:



http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstylesdesi...



http://www.greatestlook.com/mediumhair/m...



http://chicstyles2000.tripod.com/image69...



http://i.ivillage.com/BS/i/celeb/janisto...



If you want something alittle longer how about these?:



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image...



http://www.reba.com/images/design/pictur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan