Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm looking for a Gothic hairstyle that is semi-long that rests below my shoulders. Anyone know

At the moment my hair is layered a little, i have side bangs and would like to keep them in my next hair cut. My hair is also a deep burgandy brown (looks maroon) so im just looking for a good Gothic hairstyle.



I'm looking for a Gothic hairstyle that is semi-long that rests below my shoulders. Anyone know any good sites

Well i don't know the difference between emo and goth so check this out. It has tons of hairstyles



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



I'm looking for a Gothic hairstyle that is semi-long that rests below my shoulders. Anyone know any good sites

First off, true goths dont have "hairstyles". Second, if you are trying to pull it off then your hairstyle should be nothing. Stop brushing, washing, styling. You are supposed to be wanting to die, right? Then why, oh why, would you care about trivial little thing like brushing your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan