Sunday, June 20, 2010

Advise on hair. can help?

i got layered hair that almost reach my shoulders. i want to cut my hair soon but i want my hairstyle to be like this:



- it is very thin when i tie it up (i want to tie it high, like a little bit higher than the middle)



- it seem long when i tie it



-it won't stick out or turn up when i wake up the next morning



my fringe?



i dont know whether i got a heart shaped face or long face. in the middle of both i guess. will fringe that stop just above my eye be okay?



oookay, i know the stuffs about the hair is kind of hard, not to let it stick out or whatever, but just try to tell me what is the best; it doesnt have to be perfect(:



PLEASE HELP:D



THANKS LOADS!!



Advise on hair. can help?

maybe if you post a pic, we could see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan