Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairstyles for Sidebangs?

I have black and pretty straight hair that's long. I just got sidebangs and I only have like 5-10 minutes to get my hair ready to go to school. Could you please recommend something really quick and easy? I always put my hair in a headband, clip up my bangs, ponytail, or half-pony. Please don't recommend buns... because it takes me a long time to perfect it.



Hairstyles for Sidebangs?

u should do the porki pine style it would kinda look hott but its kinda like an upside down bun but it looks koolio here pic



kinda like this:



http://www.prohaircut.com/new_hairstyles... look at second pic



Hairstyles for Sidebangs?

Pigtails with your side bangs look really cute or just letting your hair down and it will look awesomee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan