Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! How should I cut my hair?

I guess that you can say that I have a long shaped face. Right now my hair is layered but halfway down my back. What is the best haircut/hairstyle for my specific face shape? Please include links if possible! Thanks in advance for your help!



Help! How should I cut my hair?

I think that if you have a long face you should add bangs, but not short bangs. Follow this hyperlink.



Help! How should I cut my hair?

this way!! its so cute!!



http://www.derekhail.com/wp-content/uplo...



Help! How should I cut my hair?

hold on while i find a picture of the haircut.



Help! How should I cut my hair?

LMAO! sing5, I'm sure Melissa was surprised when she clicked your link, but I'm sure she along with most women and girls are not nearly brave enough to get a shaved head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan