Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bridesmaid hair?

My best friend is getting married next month, and I want some ideas/opinions on a hairstyle for me.



The Details:



Here is the dress I will be wearing: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/l...



Also, I have a round face, so keep in mind I have to balance that out and not overexpose my forehead. If it makes a difference, I have straight blonde hair that hits my shoulder blades (I have been growing it out for the wedding.) with long sideswept bangs.



Note that the bride is wearing her hair (1/2) down for the wedding, so to be different, the bridesmaids are going to wear our hair up. I, personally, want something I won't have to worry about all day and night (especially since I am the Maid of Honor and will be helping my friend all day).



I had one thought on the hairstyle: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/l...



Let me know what you think. Thanks!



Bridesmaid hair?

that's a lovely style - for both the dress and someone with a round face. but I would have shorter tendrils as they may become annoying as the day wears on.



Bridesmaid hair?

go to this website it has everything you need



www.thehairstyler.com



Bridesmaid hair?

that photo is a great idea but it's not really up, didn't you say the bride wants you to wear your hair up? Go to your stylist and have her try a few looks!



Bridesmaid hair?

I think the hairstyle you have in mind is PERFECT. With the dress you are wearing you should pick it up but I hate it when bridemaids pick up all their hair in a bun and all slicked back. The look you picked is great!



Bridesmaid hair?

It's a cute hairstyle. It's also a very cute dress.....but I can't help but think "The bridesmaids are wearing BLACK?"



Bridesmaid hair?

First of all, that dress is really pretty- much better than some I've seen. And from the looks of it, and your original hairstyle idea, you girls are fashionable and classy. I would suggest going to a local hairdresser and telling her you want it up, all curls, with tendrils in the back, the dress is comfy so it'll be nice having high-maintenance looking hair. However, a good stylist will know to hold it w/ pins and hairspray to make you be able to do whatever (dancing, mingling) without retouching. Thing prom hair! Good luck and tell her congrats! And I just looked at the ? again, keep some sideswept bangs down over the forehead.



Bridesmaid hair?

i think that style will look good on you.



Bridesmaid hair?

i agree wit kou should go to da hairstyler and pick out the ones u like and try um out! goodluck



Bridesmaid hair?

i love the hair style u picked. but the dress is a little sophisticated. maybe u should go with something like that just a little more put together.the hair framing the face is great.



Bridesmaid hair?

What a beautiful dress! With a dress so elegant, and given the fact that you will be needing an up-do, I would go with a french twist. It should work well with your length hair. You could keep your bangs out of the twist and sweep them behind one ear with a rinestone bobby pin in order to keep part of your forehead covered.



Bridesmaid hair?

How about a loose up-do with one or two curls hanging down here and there? This looks very nice for fancy occasiosons. It's sort of like the picture you showed, but if I was going to be running around helping the bride the whole time I would be worried that it would start to fall out (something else to consider when choosing a style).



Bridesmaid hair?

Try looking up different styles on the web, then take a few to the stylist who will be doing your hair for the wedding. Once settling on a style, ask the stylist if they can do a test run on the style so you can see if it will last the way you would like it to. You should go to this site and put all the information in and maybe you can find something you really like! http://gallery.hairboutique.com/ Also try www.weddinghair.com %26amp; www.weddingchannel.com



Bridesmaid hair?

you might want something that isn't so much in your face by the end of the night you will wish you pulled it back more because you will be sweating and probably won't want it hanging on your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan