Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 2?

in the back of my mind, i keep thinking that if i cut my hair short, it will make treating what ever it is i have easier. especially since i have a young child who likes to pull those little hairs on the back of my neck. but i have no idea what hair style would be best for me and my hair. i have a round face with double chin. but my hair is thick, curly, layered, frizzy, dry, and long. i don't have any idea as to what hair would look good on me. i've tried those virtual makeover sites but nothing looks good on me. PLUS, you need a membership to see the good hairstyles (and i'm not paying for that crap!).



I NEED HELP!! this is something that is really a personal problem because i can't even wear my hair down anymore because of the flakes and the hair.



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 2?

you may be having these scalp issues because your hair is so thick and so long. i see this on clients with hair like you. often this is caused from shampoo/conditioner buildup. i always tell my clients to sing a little song as they rinse their hair in the shower.sing happy bithday to me...happy bithday to me... etc.....this aloows all the product to be rinsed from the hair. since your hair is long and thick it will require a longer time to rinse. if you are losing a lot of hair this can be caused by stress, heredity, medication, malnutrition, thyroid issues, etc. go get a simple blood test to see if you need to be on medication for any of these issues. also try switching shampoo. in the salon i work in we carry a product line called nioxin. i think it would help your hair alot. it helps to increase blood circulation thru the scalp. i have seen it help alot of my clients with scalp issues. find it at www.nixion.com



also you may want to consider cutting your hair shorter so that it will be easir to take care of. also if your hair is thick like you say it is,,,,,do not pull your hair up in a ponytail, braid etc everyday. i have also seen clients who pull up their hair when it is wet everyday and you can develop mold on your scalp because your hair is so thick it does not dry. best of luck and sorry my answer was so long.



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 2?

i want toast



rub yo scalp wit sum oil



make da hair grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan