Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I get "male" hairstyles for my Y!A avatar?

This hairstyle on my avatar is a bit longer than my own. I figure male hair would suit my picture better but I don't know how to access them. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks



How can I get "male" hairstyles for my Y!A avatar?

You can always use something ELSE for an avatar, including a picture of you or a graphic, an avatar that you "fixed up" to look more like you, whatever. As long as it is in JPG format and under 5 M, you can post it to your 360 site (free with your Yahoo account) and use that here. If you need instructions, click my avatar, click my email link and email me.



How can I get "male" hairstyles for my Y!A avatar?

Sorry, but when you register for a Yahoo! Account, you have to clearly state your gender and since you picked female, you are not able to access any of the male Avatar allowings. Sorry again, but that's the way it has to be. Well unless you delete your whole entire Yahoo! Account, start a new one, and change your gender just to get a nice, decent hair cut having to go through looking like a guy the whole time. But I really don't think that you want to do that, but it's not my choice, it's yours.



Hope this helps and have a great day!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan